Well, it’s time I stop procrastinating.
I sincerely thank the amazing Viktoryarch for both the Liebster and One Lovely Blog Award, the lovely Risty from Createthissimple for One Lovely blog award, the wonderful blogger from A crack in the glass (the first one ever to nominate this blog, lots of love) for One lovely blog and one of the coolest blogger friends, Reva from Strings of Soulfulness for Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I LOVE you all for the immense encouragement and the persistent wave of inspiration you provide. Thank you very much! ❤
I’m sorry to cover all in one blog post, it absolutely does not mean that the awards mean any less to me but…to be honest it’s all because I cannot collect enough facts about myself. Now, now, that sounds absurd, right! It’s true, though. T_T
First off the Liebster Award questions!
- What do you say when you see yourself in the mirror for the first time in the morning? – These days all I say is “You need a haircut!” on other days I just yawn. I’m not at all a morning person!
- Your favorite color? The colour of the lovely night and my favourite kind of tea – Black!
- Three random facts about you – Hmm…I have six ear piercings (truth!), I love to skate, I still have the movie ticket of the final Harry Potter movie.
- What inspires you the most? – That I’ll be able to inspire someone…someday, yes, that keeps me going.
- Do you have a writer’s block or have too much information and afraid that you might miss some? (for the writers) – Oh yes! I have writer’s blocks at times, it’s tough to deal with but then I can always get high on tea while watching something as depressing as ‘5 centimeters per second’ and leave the rest on time.
- One word describing you? – You know it! – Awkward :’)
- What have you reach this year? – Ah, well, nothing in terms of moving-ahead-with-life but yes I left my crappy job and I consider that as an achievement.
- Your major goals for your blog? – There isn’t one? It’s just some place where I can write whatever I feel without being subject to prejudice.
- Cats, dogs, or books? – This is…a cruel question, Vik. I jest! Seriously though, umm…if at a gunpoint I’m asked this question I would go with Books about Cats and Dogs! Yeehee!
- The latest shocking news for you? – “There is no coffee in the house.” Depressing, I tell you.
- What’s your golden lining? – ‘I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.’ That’s the only rule I live by.
Next up – One lovely blog nomination tagged with Dragon’s Loyalty because both needed seven facts, so thanks to math I shall use average…and here goes
- One is my favourite number. Because my birth-date adds up to it!
- I love watching, listening, staring, (maybe one day stalking) anything Chinese, Korean, Japanese. Really. I consider them above the human race. Don’t know why. But, that’s the way it is.
- I can binge-watch any series without sleeping for days. And, I went to college to perfect that skill.
- I have a kid brother, who is six years younger to me, I adore him and he adores/lives/breathes football. (Manchester United and anything Lionel Messi) -.-
- Now, this might be clear if you’ve been following my blog – I am not a people person.
- I wear glasses, negative three nearsighted.
- My favourite writer and poet is Oscar Wilde, the writer whose work I find the most fitting for me is Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Now, the questions for the bloggers I will nominate for the Liebster Award (now, this is going to be a challenge for me)
- If you could travel anywhere in the universe (include the planets, stars and other galaxies, no worries) where would you go?
- Tea, coffee or both?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What is your favourite season?
- One thing that you lost, and miss dearly.
- Your favourite book (if you don’t read much then movie)
- The one song that makes you happy no matter what.
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- Do you like going to social events/parties/outings?
- Do you use a pen name/pseudonym?
- How many languages do you speak?
And finally, the nominations for Liebster Award! (Rules being – Receive the award, thank the nominator, answer 11 questions, and spread the love to 11 other bloggers, and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.)
Nominations for the Dragon’s loyalty award (Rules are – Receive the award, thank the nominator, state 7 facts about yourself, and spread the love to 7 other bloggers.)
As for one lovely blog, I nominate everyone! I tried but I just could not choose. All the blogs are lovely! So, go ahead whoever would like to participate in it here are the rules
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
A very special thanks to some brilliant bloggers – The ever so creative and lovely F.G.M. for always being a major motivation no matter what I write, Stacilys for always being there for me and sharing virtual chocolates and cookies with me, Lorrie Bowden for helping me with the much needed optimism.
Also, high five/hugs/confetti of all things wonderful to some super cool people like Christy (the king of amazing verses), Reva (who has a lovely way with words and always gives me a smile) and last but never ever the least Z (for sharing an unusual-name-issue and for always being so amazing! A special confetti of all things Coldplay for you!)
Thank you all! Much love.