Fortunately this is going to be the ONLY version out in the virtual space. You all may take a deep breath of relief – NAO.
The amazingly brilliant drama-reviewer/writer tomochingu – Know Kwon – over at Dramajjang has nominated this blog for two awards. I’ll have to answer certain questions – South Korean Drama related so…I suppose this isn’t for everyone. (^_^)”
So, basically this post is only to answer the fun questions! Because…I CAN!
Here goes –
The Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award Questions
1) To makjang or not to makjang?
To makjang – If it has any of my favourite actors. Or else I’m not a big fan, specially now that we have gotten a taste of the not-so-typically-melo-SKean dramas.
2) Do you fall in love in every drama with a different actor/actress too?
HAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Why even ask! xD
3) Has your bias ever betrayed your feelings? And if yes, when?
Nope. The trick is to ALWAYS have the lead as your bias.
4) Do you like Cho Yong Pil’s music and generally, 80s South Korean music?
You, Sire, are the one who introduced me to Cho Yong Pil’s music and I’m quite a fan of his songs now. Sadly, I don’t know much about 80s SKean music. I do enjoy the general trot genre though! ^-^
5) Which are your favorite 2015 drama and/or movie for the time being?
Kill me Heal me! Omoo! The feels. Intense. The withdrawal symptoms after it ended have quite significantly hampered my daily life (e.g spacing out for hours, i kid you not) and that has happened only once before with It’s Okay that’s Love. It’s something about the ‘semi-psychological’ thing, I suppose.
6) Which actor/actress would you like to see in a drama during 2015?
Actor – Although I know they have no projects lined up for this year – Jo In Sung & So Ji Sub
Actress – The fabulous actresses : Lee Da Hae & Gong Hyo Jin :’)
7) After Kill Me, Heal Me ended, how many personalities did you acquire? If you haven’t watched it yet, why?!
All(?), except Yo Na – nothing matches that super fangirl’s intensity! Her “OPPA!!!” and “Peace.” stance makes her invincible. xD
8) To have loved and to have lost or to have never loved?
To watch anime and die.
9) Have you ever drank soju? And if yes, did you get drunk?
10) Would you do the chincha dance with me?
Yes, Chinchaman, I will of course…only if you promise me a lifetime supply of tea. Muahahahaha XD
Over to Liebster Award Questions
1) With Ga In’s choreography in Paradise Lost MV i think paradise was found, do you love Ga In? If not, why?! Confess your thoughts to me.
Haven’t watched that MV yet. D: But I think Ga In is an amazing talent!
2) When you can’t think of a proper question what do you actually do? Silence is gold or silence is a burden? Or the truth lies somewhere in the middle?
Silence is gold. I believe in energy conservation. Hah! xD
3) South of the border or west of the sun?
If you’re asking about the novel by Haruki Murakami – I loved it! :’)
4) How many dramas are you currently watching? And which ones?
Only one at the moment – Missing Noir M
5) Is there a comeback from the world of Asian pop that you highly expect or want to happen?
Ah, there’s a Japanese pop-rock band – Zone. I’d really like them to make a comeback, which seems highly unlikely.
6) Did you ever feel like Yo Na? If yes, would you be able to confess your guilty feelings to me?
Only a hundredth part of her energy – yes! xD
7) Take for example The Girl Who Sees Smells, whether you watch it or not, which weird drama ability would you like to possess?
Hmm..drama ability?! I already have the ability to tell who’s the second lead actor and actress – *sigh*
I wouldn’t mind Blade Man abilities if I have full control over it. I’d love to climb on buildings on a rainy-stormy night and scare the hell out of people. ^-^
AH! And of course the ability of seeing ghosts just like Tae Gong-shil from Master’s sun provided I find Jоong-won or not(?)..i could be like a creepy version of Detective Conan who solves Ghost-mysteries. xD
8) Movies like 2046, In the Mood for Love and Lust, Caution are some of my favorites of all time, what do you think of them? Are you expecting The Crossing as much as i do?
I had to Google all of those! Oh my, I have been missing on some brilliant movies. *let the downloads commence*
9) Any idea on how recaps could take less time?
Ahahaha, no. And, I wouldn’t want them to be shorter. Your in-depth analysis is very interesting!
10) “Omona omona” they are doing some sort of chincha dance next to the singer, let’s join all together and form an MV. Seriously now, do you like trot music? Did you like the song?
YES! I love trot music! *dances along* xD
11) Saranghaeso mianhae, saranghaeso mianhae! Did you enjoy the song? But apart from that, did you catch yourself secretly singing along?
Lol, isn’t that the eternal fail of being an non-Korean, Korean music enthusiast? I always want to sing along and when I have listened to that song ^^ umpteen times, I might as well finally hum along, making absolutely no sense out of it. :’)
THANK YOU, for the nominations Know Kwon! Keep dramajjang-ing. You’re the best. Arigatou ne! ^_^